Thursday, February 02, 2006

Do i love or hate myself?

This was the topic of discussion when i last went home. My mom and aunt both being english profs, these kinda discussions are pretty common. Well that much for the topic. I blah blahed whatever that came to my mind and thought there would end the matter. But later that one small question has triggered in me a series of thoughts, opinions about what we feel about ourselves. We take pride in most of whatever we do (if not everthing). As time passes ...the deeds that were a moment of pride appear to be too trivial to be thought about. I at times love myself soooo much that the mind loses its discretion between good and bad and do things that feel right to me. Once that self admiration subsides, i start contemplating my past actions. I go crazy some times...wonder if this kinda things happen only to me or its only natural. Lots and lots to express ...but as i am writing this my already unstable mind is racing towards one more of such kind of intriguing thoughts. So thats all i guess......hope next time i'll be able to control my mind more to write a longer post.

1 comments:

Majorsri said...

the topic is nice...but generally speaking the answer is always the same.... we alwyas love to love ourselves... best example....
even when you want to kill yourself you do it out of love... love for urself.. otherwise why wud one take an extreme step as such...
so the answer is in bold writing...